August 9, 2012
SJE-Rhombus has added new features to the Ultra Nator™ pump alternating control and alarm system for duplex pump applications.
The new and improved Ultra Nator™ system controls two, single phase, 120V, 15 Amp pumps using two receptacles for easy plug and play installation. In normal operation the pumps will alternate, equalizing pump wear. If a high water condition is sensed, the alarm will sound, the pump in use will be turn off and the other pump will turn on.
New Ultra Nator™ features include:
• Alarm battery back-up system with battery test feature - maintains alarm function if primary power is lost and lets the user check battery condition
• Pump failure indicator alerts you to potential pump problems
• LED indicators for high water alarm, horn disabled, pump 1 run, pump 2 run and power
• Reference chart for panel operation
• Sleek touch buttons for alarm test, horn silence, manual pump run, test & reset and battery test function
• Auxiliary contacts (normally open and normally closed) on all models to interface with remote alarms, auto dialers and home security systems
The improved Ultra Nator™ still has these great features:
• Factory installed 10ft power cord
• Factory installed pump activation and alarm switches
• Angled receptacles to accept standard or right angle pump plugs
The Ultra Nator™ controls system is available with two SJE MicroMaster™ switches, two SJE VerticalMaster® switches or one SJE VerticalMaster® and one Vertical Reed Switch. UL/cUL Listed and backed by a three-year limited warranty.
Learn more about the new and improved Ultra Nator™ control and alarm system.