Single Phase Duplex Capacitor Start/Run Pump Control with Override
The Model 123 Build-A-Panel™ control panel provides greater flexibility by ordering through options, allowing you to customize a standard panel to your specific needs.
The Model 123 control panel is designed to control two alternating 120/208/240V single phase pumps in water and sewage applications.
The alternating action equalizes pump wear. In addition, this system provides override control should either pump fail. If an alarm condition occurs, an alarm switch activates the audio/visual alarm system.
Common applications include pump chambers and lift stations.
- NEMA 4X (indoor/outdoor) enclosure
- Red alarm beacon provides 360o visual check of alarm condition
- Alarm horn provides audio warning of alarm condition
- Exterior alarm test/normal/silence switch allow horn and light to be tested and horn to be silenced in an alarm condition; alarm automatically resets once alarm condition is cleared
- Horn silence relay
- IEC motor contactors control pumps by switching electrical lines
- Hand/Off/Auto (HOA) switches for manual pump control
- Green pump run indicator lights
- Alternating circuit board (U.S. patent # 5,909,352) provides pump control and alternation
- Control on/off switch
- Float status indicator lights
- Control/alarm power indicator light
- Incoming pump power terminal block/pump terminal block
- Circuit breakers (optional) provide pump disconnect and branch circuit protection
- Ground lugs
- Capacitor start modules*
- For a complete listing of available options, please view the backside of the catalog page.
Five-Year Limited Warranty
*Start/Run Capacitor Kits must be ordered separately. Model 123 control panels cannot be returned.
16 x 14 x 6 inches (40.64 x 35.56 x 15.24 cm)
NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic with removable mounting feet for indoor/outdoor use)
83 - 85 decibel rating
Adobe Acrobat is a free download to view .pdfs
Visit our downloads section of this website for additional literature.